Monday, November 19, 2007

My SPRIT, SOUL and my STRENGTH

Everything within myself has become more calm. I am not sure as to how, but I know as I sleep I travel far from where I lay. I know that my spirit has broken free of pain I have had inside me for so long. And for so long it has poisoned me. My life has been an experiment, and although that experiment has failed, I am rebirthing myself. For so long I have been able to respect myself, but never truly loving myself. I looked to others to see what there is to love of me. To try to see what I deserved of love from another. Though I cast my own downfall in relying on others for such a thing, I have come to realize that the love I need more in my life, is love for myself. I grew up watching, and learning. I became impassioned by ideals, and in life I found the only way I could truly see them is to live by them. Through this I came to respect myself. I respected myself by the strength I kept in honoring old, and sacred ideals. I has taken me far too long to understand, that I should love myself for them as well. That I need not seek love in someone else, merely share it with someone. There is no greater gift you can give, then to help someone to truly smile with their heart, and I almost forgot my own hearts worth through all that has come to pass. It is time that I return to the path I set out on so long ago, and to do this I need my heart. I have come to know my own capabilities with my heart. Though love may fail, as long as I love myself, and do not faulter to my ways, I shall not fall away from my own spirit. It has taken me a considerable amount of time to awaken further, and to realize that what I have put so much faith into, can not always comes to ones wishes, when it is not of their own being. I have come to know the darkness, and it has come to know the light, and I am not influenced by either, but it is my own choice to make. Beyond this waking, I have come to know, in this life, or another, that the love I create within, will find its way to the one who needs it. Though not all paths may cross, mine is for a purpose, and another shall cross my spirit to shine brighter in the darkness.

Ray- "My search has ended in one level"

1 comment:

Runya said...

Am speechless, amazing.... i like this one better than the prev one...i appreciate the way you are able to express yourself so clearly in just few words.