Saturday, November 3, 2007

Purpose of Life?

Thousand times at the least, I have toyed with the question as to Who am I?

I am not the body, for it has to go away one day. I am not the mind, for its to do with my unique pattern of thinking and habbits & it seems like the societie's garbage can.

Am I the consciousness? the is'ness, the thing beyond the relams of expression by any language. Second question, Why am I here? What is the purpose?

I look at my life, the way it has been,sometimes I look at the whole century, I even go one thousand years in the reverse direction. I have no clear cut answers.The fog remains....

I really wish I could percieve my birth vision & the world vision. Thats why I call myself a wanderer in search of self who believes that things are getting better in the world admist all the noise and confusion.

Ray Wanderer

"In search of self"

No comments: